At Unique Assembly & Decorating, we have over 20 years of experience decorating and printing on plastic for injection molders and other customers. Armed with that experience, we can decorate or print on nearly any plastic material. We have experience printing logos and other text on plastic medical parts, promotional items, cosmetic bottles, electrical components, plastic buckets, keychains and more! We offer multiple pretreatment options for polyolefin plastics such as polypropylene or polyethylene.
Logo Printing for Plastic Products:
Need to add a logo to a plastic product? We offer the following printing and decorating services:
- Pad Printing: In this process, images are transferred to each part from a printing plate using a silicone pad. Pad printing offers extremely fine detail and tight multicolor registration.
- Screen Printing: Images are transferred directly to a part by pressing ink though the image “burned” into a screen. Screen printing is the most economical choice for projects requiring a single, large image on a flat or cylindrical part. Screen printing also produces very opaque images.
- Industrial Inkjet Printing: This printing method is the most economical, eliminating all setup costs associated with films, screens, or pa printing plates. With four color process printing, digital printing provides a limitless number of colors for plastic parts.
- Hot Stamping: With heat and pressure, we are able to hot stamp matte, glossy, and reflective metallic foil onto a plastic part. Hot stamping is a cost-effective way to give your part an impressive appearance.
- Heat Transfer Decal Decorating: This decorating process allows us to add a screen printed or digitally printed image to a clear part with heat and pressure of the hot stamping process. It can be a cost-effective alternative to traditional multicolor printing methods.
Unique Assembly & Decorating is able to work with clear, frosted and colored plastic parts. Common types of plastics we can print and decorate include:
- Other plastics considered too difficult to decorate or print.
If you are unsure of the decorating or printing option that will be best for your project, contact us today and we'll help choose the best option.