Unique Assembly & Decorating now offers industrial digital inkjet product decorating and printing! This cutting-edge product decorating technology is a direct-to-substrate digital inkjet process that features high precision four-color process printing plus white for plastic, glass, wood and metal substrates.
This four-color process printing allows for virtually limitless color combinations on a product, and the white is bright enough to be used as a spot color or as a base to print on dark surfaces. The process eliminates labels (pressure sensitive or in-mold), films, printing plates, clichés or screens which dramatically lowers setup cost - a huge advantage over traditional printing methods. This printing method is used in a range of industries from medical manufacturers to injection molders.
Digital Inkjet Printing Benefits:
- Precision 4-color process printing - plus white (bright enough to be used as a spot color or as a base on dark surfaces)
- Limitless color options for plastic, glass, and metal parts
- Eliminates the films, screens, and clichés of traditional printing methods
- Dramatically lowers setup costs
- Cutting-edge product decorating technology
Unique Assembly and Decorating is a Chicago-based company that offers our digital inkjet pringing services across the United States. Contact our knowledgeable staff to see if digital inkjet printing is right for your project today!