Pad Printing & Decorating on Wood
Unique Assembly & Decorating offers the highest quality pad printing, screen printing, industrial digital inkjet printing, and hot stamping services for wood product decorating.
Printing on Wood at Unique
When printing or decorating on wooden products, the challenge can often be the inconsistency of the parts. So, when printing or decorating on wooden substrates, we have to be more creative with the tooling to minimize the effect these larger part tolerances. We have experience printing on baseball bats, cutting boards, wooden napkin holders, wood display boxes, and other wood parts.
For wooden parts, the manufacturing processes typically result in much higher larger part tolerances. These larger part tolerances can make image location repeatability and image registration a challenge. We will work with your project requirements to determine which printing or decorating process is right for your project.
Printing & Decorating Services:
Need to print your logo onto a wooden part? Unique offers the following services:
- Pad Printing: Pad printing on wood is a good option for any wood part with curvature, whether it is raised, recessed, concave or convex. If you need a multi-color design, pad printing provides tight tolerances and fine detail.
- Screen Printing: During the screen printing process, an image is transferred directly to a wood part by pressing ink through the image “burned” into a screen. It is an economical option for a flat wood part or a part that requires a single, large image.
- Industrial Digital Inkjet Printing: With digital inkjet printing, there are no films, printing plates, clichés or screens, which can lower the cost of your printing. All digital inkjet printing offers 4-color process printing plus white, so this is a good option for multicolor images.
- Hot Stamping: This is a cost-effective way to add an image to a part with an impressive appearance.
- Heat Transfer Decal Decorating: This is a good option for adding a multi-color image to a wood part.
Unique Assembly is able to print or decorate nearly any rigid surface – flat or cylindrical, concave or convex, raised or recessed, and painted or coated surfaces.
We have the capabilities to work with companies across the US and are excited to work with you on your upcoming project!
Contact Us (Phone & Fax)630-241-4300
Unique Assembly & Decorating, Inc.
2550 Wisconsin Ave,
Downers Grove, IL 60515