Pad Printing, Screen Printing & Decorating on PVC
At Unique Assembly & Decorating, we are the leading provider of product decorating services for rigid and flexible PVC plastic products. With over 25 years of experience, we aim to provide the best quality results offering a wide range of pad printing, screen printing and decorating services. Our dedication to our customers motivates us to complete the most complex projects in a cost-effective and time-efficient manner. We work with a range of customers, including contract manufacturers, OEMs, injection molders, and product manufacturers severing a variety of industries.
What is PVC plastic?
PVC stands for Polyvinyl Chloride, and it is a synthetic thermoplastic polymer. PVC is known for its versatility and is one of the most widely used plastics in the world. It can be found in both rigid and flexible forms and has various applications. Rigid PVC is often used in construction materials, pipes, and profiles, while flexible PVC is used for products like inflatable structures and electrical cable insulation.
Common Pad Printing Questions on PVC
What are the Benefits of Pad Printing on PVC plastic?
Benefits of pad printing on PVC plastic include:
- Versatility: Pad printing can be used on both rigid and flexible PVC surfaces.
- Precision: Pad printing allows for precise and detailed printing on PVC.
- Durability: The prints are durable and can withstand wear and exposure to environmental factors.
- Adhesion: Pad printing inks adhere well to PVC surfaces, resulting in long-lasting prints.
What are the Benefits of Screen Printing on PVC Plastic?
Benefits of screen printing on PVC plastic include:
- Cost-Effective: Screen printing is cost-effective for large production runs.
- Vibrant Colors: It allows for the use of vibrant, opaque inks on PVC.
- Customization: Screen printing can be used for custom designs and patterns.
- Durable: Screen printing inks can be quite durable and resistant to abrasion and fading.
What are Some Examples of Common Applications Made of PVC Plastic in Various Industries?
- Medical Tubing: PVC is widely used for manufacturing medical tubing, including IV lines, catheters, and blood transfusion sets, due to its flexibility, transparency, and biocompatibility.
- Pharmaceutical Packaging: PVC is used in blister packaging for pharmaceutical tablets and capsules, providing tamper-evident and protective packaging.
- Cable Insulation: PVC is a common material for insulating electrical cables in vehicles due to its resistance to abrasion and automotive fluids.
- Interior Components: PVC is used for interior components like dashboard covers, seat coverings, and trim due to its durability and ease of cleaning.
- Keychains: PVC keychains are popular promotional products due to their customizability, durability, and 3D design capabilities.
- Labels and Decals: PVC labels and decals are used on promotional products, such as bags, clothing, and tech accessories.
- Packaging: PVC is used for packaging cannabis and CBD products, such as blister packaging for edibles or pre-roll containers.
- Labels and Stickers: PVC labels and stickers are used to provide branding and information on cannabis and CBD products.
- Pipe Fittings: PVC is a popular choice for injection-molded pipe fittings due to its resistance to corrosion and chemical stability.
- Consumer Goods: Injection molders use PVC for manufacturing a wide range of consumer goods, such as storage containers, household items, and automotive parts.
- Sportswear: PVC is used in sportswear for items like inflatable life jackets, wetsuits, and other water sports gear.
- Balls: PVC is used in the manufacturing of balls, including soccer balls, basketballs, and kickballs.
- Food Packaging: PVC is used in food packaging, including blister packaging for items like chocolate, chewing gum, and pharmaceuticals.
- Bottle Shrink Sleeves: PVC shrink sleeves are used for labeling bottles and containers, providing a visually appealing way to display product information.
- Cable Insulation: PVC is a common material for electrical cable insulation due to its insulating properties and resistance to moisture and chemicals.
- Electrical Enclosures: PVC enclosures protect electrical components, such as junction boxes and switchgear, from environmental factors.
- Cosmetic Packaging: PVC is used for cosmetic packaging, including lipstick tubes, mascara containers, and cosmetic clamshells.
- Orthodontic Products: PVC is used in the production of orthodontic appliances like mouthguards and retainers.
- Trading Cards: PVC is used in the production of trading card sleeves, protecting collectible cards from wear and tear.
- Figurines: Collectible figurines, such as action figures, are often made with PVC because of its ability to hold intricate details.
- Logo Patches: PVC patches with company logos are popular for uniforms, bags, and promotional apparel.
- Labeling: PVC labels can be used for branding on clothing, bags, and accessories, offering a durable and three-dimensional appearance.
- Action Figures: PVC is commonly used in the production of action figures, dolls, and toy animals due to its flexibility and ability to maintain detailed features.
- Building Blocks: PVC is used for making building blocks and construction toys, offering durability and ease of assembly.
We have the capabilities to work with companies across the US and are excited to work with you on your upcoming project!
Contact Us (Phone & Fax)630-241-4300
Unique Assembly & Decorating, Inc.
2550 Wisconsin Ave,
Downers Grove, IL 60515